Room availability in our Bed and Breakfast in Derbyshire
We have three cosy, well furnished and decorated rooms, described as “impeccably clean” by the AA.
Rooms are available from 4pm on your day of arrival and we ask that you vacate by 10.15 on your day of departure.
To secure a room, a non refundable deposit of £20 per room is required, this can be by cheque or credit/debit card.
To ensure the comfort of all of our guests both current and in the future, and despite the fact that we love dogs, unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate them in our Bed and Breakfast in Derbyshire. You are of course, welcome to leave them in your car overnight and we can advise of many walks suitable for exercising your dog.
Similarly, the cottage is totally non smoking.
- Rooms have en suite shower rooms
- All rooms thermostatically controlled radiator valves so you can adjust the temperature to your liking.
- Remote controlled flat screen colour televisions in each room
- Tea and Coffee making facilities with a range of fair trade products in all rooms
- Ironing facilities available on request.
- Wireless internet access available to guests with their own laptops
- Guests have their own front door key to come and go as you please.
- Radio alarm clocks
- Hairdryer in each room
- Hot water bottles for those cold winter nights
- Freshly laundered towels with a range of complimentary toiletries
- Electric shaver point in bathroom